Elvis Eckardt Recruitment & Sales Solutions Limited
Position: Web Developer
My client is a fast-paced, integrated brand and communications agency with big ambitions for growth in 2022.
With offices in Liverpool and Manchester, they are looking for a talented, ambitious Web Developer to join their growing multi-disciplinary team.
With a passion for all things digital including designing, programming, and integrating websites, you’ll be responsible for inspiring and exciting their clients by truly engaging their audiences.
With a national client portfolio that spans a wide variety of sectors, you’ll be working on a range of diverse digital projects. They are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, the ability to multitask and be part of a people-focussed, value-led company.
The HQ is in Liverpool. They also have an office in the City Centre of Manchester. The candidate can split their time between the two offices but would need to be in Liverpool for a minimum of three days a week.
They allow for some home working but it’s not fixed into the contract that you will get X days a week/month working from home.
The client is an agency that cares for their team and their development is one of their priorities. They want their team to stay with them and so training and development are big on their agenda.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING IN THIS ROLE.
– Web development – The client is looking for someone who is passionate about coding and web development. The primary roles of this opportunity will include:
*Design, test and enhance user experiences by creating seamless, high performing digital experiences
*Lead website builds on their preferred CMS WordPress
*Developing and maintaining high-quality code
*Integrating websites with third-party services through API’s
*Working closely with their creative and marketing teams to realise the client’s vision
– Team development and management – leading a small team of developers to be the best that they can be. Helping cast for projects and ensuring that team members are fully supported and coached.
– Project and client management – Work alongside their Client Partners to develop an unrivalled understanding of their client’s businesses and their industries. Using insight and research from their team, you’ll lead the planning and development of websites and bespoke web-based experiences that meet and exceed client expectations. You’ll manage the development lifecycle and quality control projects through each phase.
Client relations – Build superb client relationships by listening to and understanding client requirements with an ambition to exceed expectations throughout every step of their processes. In essence, delighting their clients!
Getting it perfect – Ensuring everything they develop is thoroughly tested and robust prior to live implementation and that the VCS is used throughout.
– Planning – Be knowledgeable on web technologies, helping to guide internal and external discussions on implementation and planning.
– Internal communications – Ability to guide and mentor members of the team. Work closely with SLT and across all departments within Agent ensuring effective and efficient lines of communication are delivered.
Contact Person:Elvis Eckardt
Salary: 45-55k per annum
This job was originally posted on Jora UK