Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
*Location: *Flexible and at Head Office in Milton Keynes
*Salary: *Circa £22,000
*Reports to: *Digital Marketing Manager
*Direct Reports: *None
Do you have a passion for telling stories through videos? Our client is looking for a videographer who is creative and can produce high quality and effective audio-visual content to help support our vital work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical and creative aspects of audio-visual production, including storyboarding, planning, recording, and editing content for a wide variety of media projects. This will include working from our office in Milton Keynes and on location around the UK, filming pre-recorded and live events (including on the charity’s social channels), and editing content for use across diverse channels. You will also maintain and organise the library of audio and video assets and keep the YouTube channel up to date.
You will be a flexible and hardworking individual with a positive can-do attitude and a keen eye for detail. An excellent communicator with a high level of empathy for the cause you will converse sensitively and empathetically with members of the public who may be going through current or recent traumatic experiences.
Other key stakeholders include corporate and major donor prospects, researchers and clinicians, celebrities, MPs, and Parliamentarians, as well as other influencers.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic Digital Marketing team during an exciting period of transformation, growth, and development.
Our client is an influential, game changing, intelligent and focused charity embracing its fantastic supporter base across the UK. They are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through their Centre Strategy and increasing the national investment in brain tumour research.
This is a full-time (35 hours per week) permanent position. Flexible hours are available between 8am-6pm (core hours 10am-3pm) Mon-Fri. There will be times when you will need to work evening and weekends with this role to complete specific projects and achieve objectives. Some travel around the UK will also be required.
This charity are currently trialling a flexible/hybrid approach working at least three days a week from our Head Office in Milton Keynes.
*Main duties include but not limited to: *
· Audio video planning and production including setup, camera operation, lighting, and audio recording
· Excellent video editing and post-production skills with experience of working in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
· Knowledge of video codecs, file encoding and deliverables would be an advantage along with a good knowledge of current broadcast and social media delivery standards
· Expressing creative ideas and following set briefs to create content for different platforms and uses whilst working with key stakeholders around the charity to ensure brand and tone consistency
· Work with the Digital Marketing team to create and launch a new podcast and enhance our TikTok channel content
· Ensure the content bank is kept up to date and re-used effectively
· Keep up to date on the video and content activity of other organisations and charities in the medical and health sector and on all trends and best practice in this area to inform our thinking
· Build relationships with key stakeholders around the charity and gain knowledge of how the charity operates with a view to identifying opportunities to enhance the work of Community Fundraising, PR, and other teams, that drive action and support wider charities objectives.
· Ensure that central administration systems are in place at the charity are complied with, and that all contact and conversations with supporters are correctly entered onto the database
· Ensure that all relevant charity and other legislation is complied with and comply with the charity’s internal policies as appropriate
· Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager and Management team
*Closing Date: Sunday 12th December 2021*
*Early applications are encouraged; interviews will commence before the closing date if suitable candidates are identified.*
*To Apply and for more information*
Click the job board apply button to be taken to the next stage where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions (you may need to scroll down).
No agencies please.
Reference ID: 159233
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
* Monday to Friday