Do you have experience working with large-scale projects researching and defining end-to-end user experiences?
Do you have a natural sense of empathy combined with experience in extracting business needs and desires to deliver great results for everyone?
We are looking for a UX strategist to join our growing team. With a good understanding of design, you are the kind of person who thrives in a collaborative environment, working with teams of specialists to develop game-changing journeys and experience solutions. You are not a one-person-band. You can also write engaging, clear and detailed proposals, documentation and reports that support the user experience process end-to-end.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of our fast-growing and ambitious team!
A part of the team
We are looking for an experienced UX Strategist who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Established in 2003, GGMR work with a range of large, digital businesses to help them innovate and transform. We are a trusted authority and leader in digital delivery and strategic implementation, and we are seeking new team members as part of this phase of growth.
• Build a structure to identify, test and delivering range of digital products and projects.
• Research and build business cases for short- and longer-term opportunities.
• Build a consultative, structured approach to our current Enterprise Growth Hack/Deploy/Scale model (early stage)
• Consult on high intensity, strategic and delivery focused rapid testing of new products and services
• Supporting customers at early stages in their Innovation cycle, to prototype, test, succeed or fail/ better, faster, cheaper…etc
• Build an end-to-end framework to deliver an all-in offering
• We are a talented, agile, and disruptive may be an overused descriptor, but we’re hard to put into a descriptive box because the nature of our advisory work, and technology we deliver, means we span many disciplines and domains, to deliver enduring outcomes at pace.
• You’ll be working with a diverse group of colleagues, with a start-up mentality, whilst effectively delivering to global brands.
• Our ideal candidate is intuitive, and capable of rapidly contributing to our operation implementing scalable processes to navigate with clients through UX, providing explanations and rationale on process methodology, detailed analysis, and best-practice recommendations
• Collaborating and ideating on wireframes, templates, and mock-ups with UI designers and cross-functional teams
• Offer creative insight and strategic marketing recommendations, including, providing analysis and CX and UX recommendations related to the customers with the ability to maintain a high-level of productivity and organization in a fast-paced environment,
• UX processes
• Working within an agency environment
• Team and resource management
• High detailed project delivery
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Empathy, internally and with clients
• Independent problem-solving
• Structuring large-scale digital and multichannel solutions
• Customer Journey Mapping
• Running of workshops
• Interviewing and user research
• Persona development
• Card sorting facilitation
• Pitching and other public speaking
• Freehand sketching skills
• Writing and storytelling
• Analytics tools – must include GA
• Qualitative research supporting tools
• Sketch, Sketch Cloud & InVision
• or equivalent
• MS Office suite
• Pencil and paper
• Adaptable, friendly, diligent and people-focused
• Passionate about creative and digital solutions as well as studio life in general
• Competence and understanding of the complete UX and digital design process
• Lastly, no toe scrapers, teeth-suckers or nay-sayers, please – you need to be self-motivated
• 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• Working from home
• Pension scheme