We are continuing to grow our inhouse Talent Acquisition team and have an exciting Talent Sourcer opportunity we are recruiting for to join our supportive and progressive team! As a Talent Sourcer, you will continually scout for high calibre, diverse talent, utilising a wide range of direct sourcing methods with the aim to bring the best talent into our business. Proactively partnering with the talent team and business, you will build a thorough understanding of both the sourcing needs and role requirements and will shape, execute and deliver sourcing strategies to identify and attract talent whilst being supported by our Talent Acquisition leadership team.
What the role will entail?
▪ Partnering with both the Talent Acquisition leadership team and hiring managers you will build an understanding of the businesses hiring needs and requirement and tailor a sourcing approach which will aim to attract a diverse set of qualified candidates.
▪ You will proactively identify prospective candidates through direct and indirect sourcing techniques building a strong network and pipeline of passive and active talent. This will include specialised legal specific mapping platforms, complex internet searches (Boolean searches), targeted calling, social/professional networking career events, diversity resources and competitor research.
▪ In addition, you will be required to collaborate with our digital team to develop innovative and impactful marketing and advertising strategies across multiple channels to support in achieving sourcing and hiring plan.
▪ You will drive engagement in the external market, proactively contacting, screening and assessing prospective candidates to determine their suitability for both the role and Taylor Wessing. Presenting suitable candidates and proactive updates for the business will be key, whilst always providing a great candidate experience, managing expectations on the recruitment process and advising next steps.
▪ Utilising your knowledge and experience of developing your talent pools, you will share market insight, prospective candidate feedback and will support in building internal awareness and knowledge of the external market.
▪ You will have a proactive and innovative approach, constantly reviewing and evolving your sourcing approach to ensure we are engaging and attracting top talent to meet business requirements. Developing your approach into a best practice sourcing toolkit with the support of the Talent Acquisition leadership team.
Knowledge, skills and experience
▪ You have ideally had experience as a sourcer and have a passion for sourcing talent
▪ Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques/tools (e.g. LinkedIn, Boolean search) is preferred
▪ Experience partnering with diverse professional networks and a passion for diversity and inclusion
▪ You have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and establish effective working relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders
▪ Confident and articulate communicator with a clear understanding of the importance of candidate experience and employer brand
▪ Tenacious and resilient, understanding the opportunities and challenges of building diverse talent pools overcoming obstacles and proactively identifying creative approaches
▪ Ability to quickly familiarise with Applicant Tracking Systems
▪ An understanding of the opportunities and challenges in building a diverse talent pool and the tenacity to overcome obstacles and challenges
▪ You enjoy delivering against targets and SLAs while working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
▪ You have experience in interviewing and assessing candidates’ suitability against specific role requirements
▪ You are organised and can manage competing priorities