Strategy Director (Cause-led marketing) – Independent creative agency – Central London – To £100k + bonus
Successful boutique creative agency seeks heavyweight strategist with proven fundraising experience to lead its not-for-profit business. There is also rare potential for the right person to succeed to the management board.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment – you won’t see it advertised anywhere else.
Renowned specialists in cause-led marketing, this agency’s point of difference is its strength in fully integrated marketing and a winning crossover between fundraising planning and impactful creative.
It has carved a unique position within the sector by creating powerful campaigns for many of the world’s best-loved charities across DRTV, film, print, social, digital and direct mail.
In April 2022, a senior position will become available for a Strategy Director to help lead the agency’s not-for-profit business.
The Strategy Director role
Cause-led marketing currently constitutes 70% of this agency’s turnover, with the other 30% devoted to commercial accounts.
The depth of its experience means that the agency is trusted by clients at the most senior levels – and the preservation and advancement of its position in the sector is central to the Strategy Director role.
There will also be a succession opportunity to join the management board with a view to becoming part of the agency’s overall leadership team and helping to set strategy for the business.
Reporting to the Director of Planning, the role begins with:
£85K – £100K depending on experience plus profit-related bonus and other good hard and soft benefits.
This is a very rare opportunity for an experienced, heavyweight strategist with significant Third Sector – and preferably brand planning – experience. If you are interested in hearing more, please send us your CV in confidence.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.