Sponsorship Sales Executive- Digital Events
Salary: £28k- 35k DOE- YR1 OTE £55k +
Location: central Bristol, 10 min walk from Bristol Temple Meads
GDS are an award winning, global digital event business, specialising in project intelligence, helping senior business executives through their digital transformation projects. We work and partner with the most innovative and forward-thinking tech solution businesses, working with them to understanding their business offering and support them in reaching out to senior executives and decision makers across a number of industry sectors.
We bring our clients together in an immersive, cutting edge, bespoke digital event platform where they can network and join key conversations in their industry sectors, and are introduced to clients who have relevant large-scale projects that their product and services can support.
We are a fast paced, forward thinking organisation and were winners of the National Business Brilliance awards 2020 in two categories, Best New Product for our successful pivot to digital event delivery and Brand Brilliance Award, for our overall business performance in 2020.
Our new digital events platform is disrupting the way in which business meet on a mass scale, and we are currently the have the highest delivery of digital events across the globe.
We are on track to grow over 110% this year and with new products on the horizon this is a profitable time to join a scaling business and capitalise on marketing an exciting product matching the needs of a fast growing digital world.
About the role
* Engage with prospect organisations through strategic, value-based selling techniques.
* Manage the full sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
* Pipeline and territory strategy development; engage in prospecting activity to drive pipeline creation.
* Position solutions and articulate their value based upon customer’s strategy and direction.
* Provide strong domain and vertical expertise to help develop solutions that promote long-term engagement with GDS Group.
* Articulate our value proposition to ensure the business impact of the solution is understood by our prospect/client.
* Developing a deep knowledge of GDS Groups products/ services to effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits.
* 3 years + exposure to a fast-paced sales role ideally related to technology preferable in an Events style business.
* Enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about personal success.
* Articulate communicator with strong phone-based presentation skills.
* Proven ability to understand the client’s business and technology issues and consult on solutions that align to their requirements.
* Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships.
* Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business.
GDS Group offers
* Ongoing training. Throughout your career at GDS Group you’ll receive continued career development support from our management team.
* Opportunity to join our inhouse, bespoke training programme specifically designed for senior business development professionals.
* Uncapped earning potential. Structured commission scheme, and quarterly and annual financial incentives and prizes.
* Exceptional career progression. We’re ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well – with our help and support – there are no artificial limits to your speed of progress.
* Newly refurbished offices centrally located in Bristol 5 mins from Bristol Temple Meads.
* Global opportunities. We are a global company with offices in Miami, NY, Kosovo and Bristol, UK – that means great scope for our staff as well as opportunities in the future to travel.
If you are interested in the role above, then please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be reviewed. Applicants with relevant experience will be contacted for a confidential conversation by our Talent Acquisition team to begin the recruitment process