Title – Senior SEO Strategist – Organic Search
Salary – £30,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
Available as Fully Remote, Cheshire or Bournemouth.
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning search & digital marketing agency with a focus on organic (SEO) and paid search (PPC). Last year we were proud to have won SEO Agency of the Year and Organic Search Team of the Year.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and highly capable SEO expert to join our team. Working alongside our account management and content marketing teams you will be responsible for defining our clients SEO strategies, completing technical audits, growing their organic performance and delivering workflow on a portfolio including some of the biggest brands in the UK.
We work as a team to ensure what we deliver is best in class and need someone that can share in our values and success. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO and the drive to push our clients’ organic performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis
* Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis
* Complete in-depth reviews of our clients’ content and recommend detailed content plans
* Constantly monitor clients SEO performance
* Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective workflow
* Keep up to date with industry techniques
* Attend client meetings, conference calls or sales pitches when required
Relevant skills and experience:
* Proven experience of delivering SEO performance
* Experience using Google Analytics and technical SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz.
* Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
* Ability to communicate and work with various teams effectively
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel
Our culture and rewards
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients.
* Remote working available but typically a Hybrid working policy
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* 25 days holiday (after 2 years service) plus bank holidays
* Plus everyone gets their birthday off
* Monthly funded company social activities
* Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
* Mental health support and employee helpline
* Flexible working available on request
* Life assurance benefit (after 1 years service)
* Relaxed and supportive atmosphere
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert SEO team we want to hear from you!
Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to us.