55-65K plus competitive commission
Do you want to work for a BIG name in the market?
Our client is a forward thinking creator of financial services products, services and content? Who are on a mission to change the fabric of financial services?
As Senior Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to proactively hunt for new business and execute end-to end sales activities, working on predefined targeted prospect list. You will use your existing skills set to identify, understand and quantify prospect’s business challenges and match them with the products benefits and features.
• Leading and coaching a team of initial 2 Accounts Management Execs, supporting them with their activities and mentoring them to achieve and surpass individual targets.
• Utilising your existing knowledge of large scale enterprises or tech solutions you will execute a complex, solution-based sales process to identify client pain, develop needs and qualify value based solutions
• Partnering with the in-house leadership team, marketing and solutions teams to identify the correct prospects.
• Researching the content and product roadmap to effectively communicate to prospective clients.
• Pitching and demonstrating the platform and proposal management.
• Leading on identifying and engaging in specific events as well as active clients and industry networking
Company Culture / Values
Immerse yourself in a company who believe Digital financial services are only 1% finished. They are looking for someone with your talent and passion to join the team they are building in Fintech to help build the other 99%. Our client’s culture is all about being passionate and highly collaborative. Only wanting to hire smart people like you to bring your expertise to the table so they will give you as much responsibility and decision making rights across the piece whilst providing guidance when requested.
If this role encompasses the same values as you then please get in touch for a confidential discussion via email or .