La Fosse Associates Limited
Senior Marketing Manager
futureproof is a technology training company, dedicated to launching and developing the tech superstars of the future. We want to create a world where the best talent, regardless of background, will build the tech of tomorrow.
Students are trained in software development and technology fundamentals before being placed into clients such as Babylon Health, OVO Energy and Coca Cola for a two-year period. futureproof was built to address two key issues: the lack of skilled junior talent within software engineering and the lack of diversity within the tech industry. futureproof is free for students, because we believe in ability, not just the ability to pay.
Do you want to help define the conversation around diversity and inclusivity in the technology industry? Do you want to join a purpose driven team that wants to drive change around who builds the technology of the future? We are looking for someone who wants to build a purpose driven brand and community.
We are about to launch our new brand (creation in progress right now!) and need your help to amplify our story to clients and associates. You will be creative, proactive and a self-starter. You will work directly with the CMO to lead the futureproof brand and help set up its team going forward.
Can you help us create a movement and help engage people’s hearts and minds to help change the future of the tech industry in the UK?
* Develop and deliver the futureproof go-to-market strategy, educating the market about the offering and driving awareness for futureproof
* Lead and execute digital marketing campaigns (paid and organic) to support lead generation.
* Optimise and grow our key online channels (Linked-In, Instagram, twitter, facebook)
* Optimise, update and evolve our website and build case studies
* Create and curate relevant and engaging thought leadership and content to help build our reputation in the market
* Manage and grow our online community of associates and clients
* Work closely with the rest of the marketing team and other stakeholders in the business to plan and deliver measurable outcomes
What we are looking for
* Minimum of 4 years+ experience of digital marketing
* Experience of creating online campaigns that have impact
* Experience of content creation (written and video)
* Experience of working with designers, video makers and other partners to deliver best practice marketing activities
* Understanding of how to build a brand and the value of creativity
* Ability to drive results and demonstrate ROI on marketing activities and the implementation of growth metrics
* Ability to work with senior stakeholders across the business
* Ability to both be strategic and roll up sleeves to get results!
* Culture is very important at futureproof and La Fosse, we are looking for optimistic, collegial, impact focused team players