Michael Page Digital
Creating and delivering marketing materials and campaigns designed to raise awareness.
The client is a global charity whose work continues through staff, supporters and volunteers who preserve the unique cultural, horticultural and architectural heritage of the sites.
– Lead and create marketing campaigns which drive new audiences, retain and grow existing audiences.
– Lead on the planning and promotion of major global annual campaigns.
– Responsible for identifying and targeting new and existing audience sectors.
– Monitor, analyse and report on campaign performances demonstrating ROI on all activity responsible for the integrity of the brand.
– Develop innovative and creative visitor experience tools.
– Establish, cultivate, and grow partnerships with Organisations where there will be a mutual benefit.
– Collaborate with internal departments to deliver marketing and collateral as appropriate.
– Demonstrable professional marketing experience.
– Project management, planning and organisational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities.
– Experienced in strategic marketing planning and branding.
– Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results.
– Knowledge of developing customer insight and improving customer experiences.
– Experience in internal and external stakeholder management.
– Credible experience of paid digital marketing and use of Google Analytics, Adwords, PPC and Ad Manager experience.
– Opportunity to travel globally with the charity.
– Chance for flexible working.