Randstad Business Support
Looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to lead Private Markets and Mutual Funds portfolio of events, which includes Summits, Awards and smaller events such as webinars. The portfolio is largely made up of in-person events with some virtual as well.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for the marketing planning and campaign delivery of all of the events, ensuring that registration/attendee and awards entries targets are consistently met or exceeded.
The Senior Marketing Executive will also work closely with the commercial team and provide marketing support to ensure that sales targets are exceeded, and collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of each event.
The role is challenging and requires someone who is focused, hard-working, results-orientated and able to deliver under pressure. They should be eager to contribute new ideas and foster collaboration between departments.
In return, the successful candidate will lead on all the marketing activity for their events and utilise their digital marketing skills to ensure their campaigns are innovative, and consistently deliver great results.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive or similar to take the next step in their career and develop their skills and knowledge through a hands-on, autonomous role.
– Meet or exceed delegate/awards registration targets for allocated events in the
– Private Markets and Mutual Funds portfolio
– Work with and provide support to the commercial team to help them exceed sales
– Collaborate with other departments to develop and grow the events portfolio
– Create and execute a marketing campaign for each event, working across online and
– Help position marketing as a centre of excellence within the business
– Ensure all event planning and marketing processes are firmly embedded within the
team and that they lead by example to the rest of the events marketing team and
wider event stakeholders
– Management of marketing for allocated events
– Manage all marketing communications with a focus on email and social media
– Collaborate with all departments to ensure a successful launch that is delivered on
– Identify and action new opportunities to drive marketing best practice and
innovation across the portfolio
– Maximise opportunities to improve marketing processes and activity, such as email
automation and dynamic content
– Proactive database development to support individual marketing campaigns and long
term audience development
– Brief in and manage all event design requirements, ensuring that marketing
collateral meets brand guidelines
– Carry out post event research and analysis for each event and circulate a post
event marketing report to key event stakeholders
– Collaborate with the wider events marketing team to share ideas and best practice
– Lead on projects to ensure that events marketing systems and processes are being
utilised effectively and share best practice with the wider events marketing team
– Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within a B2B events environment
– Knowledge and experience of the full marketing mix
– Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
– Pro-active and able to problem solve independently
– Passionate about success and delivering consistently excellent results
– Solid experience with event website platforms and CMS (both for in-person and
virtual) e.g. Bizzabo, as well as marketing platforms e.g. CRM, email marketing
– Excellent organisational skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Strong creative writing skills
– Strong maths and analytical abilities
– Excellent Excel skills
– Commercially focused, and able to bring new ideas on board
– Able to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
– Experience of marketing virtual events
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.