Senior Digital & Motion Designer
I am working with a British Multinational Luxury Jeweller who is based in central London and thy are looking for a Graphic Designer to work on all digital and social channels.
This would mean working closely with the Head of Creative, devise creative concepts to answer a wide variety of briefs.
– Examples include: social media content; web page designs for Graff.com; email newsletters; online digital ads;
in-store display screens.
– To lead and take responsibility for independently developing creative projects from initial brief to completion, on
time and on budget.
– Collaborate with the Senior Graphic Designer and studio team to ensure consistency across all channels –
in-store, print and digital.
– Interrogate briefs to ensure the designs properly meet the company’s needs.
– Support junior members of the team in their creative development by sharing experience and working
Motion design for brand storytelling
– Graff produces a wide range of CGI, animation, lifestyle video and documentary footage to tell our story in an
engaging way – lead and develop this diverse output with both in-house resources and external agency support.
– Keen eye for footage and shots with an overall passion for video content, using initiative and a refined approach
to deliver content that is consistent with the Graff brand.
– Examples include: campaign films, corporate films, product animations, social media stories.
3. Artworking for digital platforms
– Support the wider Graff team and regional marketing offices with all ad-hoc moving image and digital design
requirements and requests.
– Keeping senior management teams in the loop, manage expectations across the wider company to deliver work
at the highest standard on time.
– Working with the creative team, streamline the end-to-end delivery of finished film assets.
– Support day-to-day creative video editing with the studio team for product videos and localised assets.
– To keep the creative department organised and maintain a logical filing system.
– As required, delegate and manage design work outsourced to freelancers, ensuring accurate timesheets are
kept and briefs are properly explained.
Profile and requirements
– Minimum of 2 years working at a senior level in a creative position.
– Extensive professional art-working experience across motion and digital.
– BA level degree in an appropriate Design/Motion discipline.
– Expert in After Effects and PremierPro.
– Advanced in-depth knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator.
– Experience and detailed knowledge of accurate colour grading and video colour profiles.
– A demonstrable, high-end design style with a portfolio of realised projects.
– Impeccable eye for detail.
– Confident in idea conceptualisation, design, development and realisation.
– Determined and self-motivated, who takes pride in creating world-leading luxury designs.
– Experience of designing for luxury brands, with a keen interest in new approaches, platforms and technologies.
– Highly organised and methodical work style.
– An enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team player.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.