Application closing date
£35,000 per year
Be a disability gamechanger 27 days holiday per year Flexible working Discounts at gyms, restaurants and more
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll use your work within our friendly and busy Digital Marketing team. We work closely with teams across the organisations to identify and understand target audiences, create effective strategies and select efficient channels for our marketing campaigns.
Permanent – 35 Hours per week
Full job description
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing as the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist:-
• Developing digital marketing strategies for a range of internal clients encompassing the Services, Retail, Campaigns, Fundraising and Partnerships teams.
• Creating and optimising pay per click advertising campaigns on Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
• Weekly reporting of campaign performance to clients and managing their expectations.
• Ensuring campaigns are running within agreed budgets.
• Producing post-campaign wrap up reports.
• Coaching colleagues within the team and the wider organisation on digital marketing best practice.
• Possess at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in the private or third sector, or at a reputable agency.
• Have hands on experience of setting up campaigns on key digital marketing platforms.
• Be comfortable with managing and optimising campaigns with large budgets.
• Be a natural marketer, able to think outside the box in selecting audiences and channels to fulfil marketing objectives.
• Champion the level of digital marketing knowledge in the organisation.
• Be confident in influencing a range of internal stakeholders.
• Possess the ability to coach junior colleagues and wider teams.
• Be enthusiastic and have a desire to learn.
• Be able to write in simple, concise and clear English.
Our Values – Pioneering, Courageous, Connected, Open, Fair
By living our values and trusting each other, we empower our colleagues to make decisions. By giving our colleagues freedom and space to spark creativity for innovation, we can push boundaries, change mindsets and be empowered to change the game with grit and determination and a sense of urgency.
We are a disability equality charity and encourage applications from disabled people. We are dedicated to creating a workforce that is a true reflection of the communities we serve. If you are disabled, have the skills, and or the experience to do the job, then we would love to meet you for an interview. Just let us know in your application that you are applying under the Guaranteed Interview Scheme.
Equality and Diversity and Inclusion
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to seize every opportunity to build a truly diverse and inclusive workplace.
We work hard to ensure that we are making exciting opportunities available to all, and everyone feels valued, heard and respected so that we continue to build a high performance, high engagement culture.
If you require adjustments through your journey with us, please email
You will find more information here about the type of adjustments we can make.
We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and embrace our values of being open and fair, courageous, connected and pioneering. We believe hard work deserves reward and recognition and offer a wide range of benefits including 35 days annual leave in Retail, 27 days plus Bank Holidays working in our Head Office, flexible working (where we can), company pension, excellent training and career development, strong colleague networks across disability, race and LGBTQ+, wellbeing incentives like a discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, and much more.
Who we are at Scope?
Scope is a disability equality charity in England and Wales. Together we are Disability Gamechangers. We belong to one team, dedicated to achieving a society where all disabled people enjoy equality and fairness. Our mission is to achieve Everyday Equality for disabled people, and we campaign tirelessly to create change.
If you want to make a difference and become a Disability Gamechanger, we’d love to hear from you. Apply Today!