Senior Creative Strategist
Vashi is seeking a Senior Creative Strategist to lead a key pillar of our in-house creative team. Standing at the foundation of any creative project, you will provide the team with insight, strategy and vision that informs the development of concept, design and art direction. You will be crucial in translating relevant information from marketing communications strategy, business objectives, and customer life cycles into actionable creative briefs and projects. The ability to think beyond a to-do list and generate original ideas is essential.
On a daily basis, the Senior Creative Strategist will harness internal and external audience and market data, combined with desk research to drive creative briefing and ensure the creative teams have strong briefs with the fertile territory and jumping-off points. Positioned as a leader within the in-house studio, you’ll connect with brand marketing, ecommerce and customer teams to ensure strategic alignment between message, assets and media, producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to creative campaigns.
Here’s what you might have accomplished last week:
* Provided foundational creative briefs for all projects with compelling insights and starting points that incorporate marketing strategy, business objectives and customer data
* Connecting with our internal brand, e-commerce, marketing and customer teams across the business to ensure creative work is responsive to the needs of each
* Ensured all creative briefs and responses are aligned with broader brand and creative positioning, landing the sentiment ‘Create Together’ in all touchpoints
* Provided conceptual leadership to the creative team with a boundless ability to think beyond a project and a to-do list to generate original ideas
* Championed emerging technologies, data and market trends in the development of creative projects to ensure work is relevant and timely
* Collaborated with the Marketing and Creative Directors to ensure strategic alignment between message, assets and media at all times, producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns
* Liaised with senior stakeholders to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
* Hosted a focus group to test the effectiveness of a marketing strategy or gauge public opinion on an issue or product
Who you are:
* You will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a flair for strategic storytelling.
* Have previous experience in a creative strategy role or similar in an agency or brand, specialising in creative brand marketing, editorial content and/or advertising, specifically.
* An understanding of marketing and commercial strategy, brand marketing and creative development and production.
* A visible track record of developing strategically grounded, insight-driven, highly-impactful creative briefs in mobile, digital and offline mediums
* Proven ability to capture, interpret and translate data and technologies into meaningful insights that inform creative decisions
* A passion for inspiring creative work through self-generated research and strategic thinking, with concrete experience of connecting blue-sky thinking to customer-facing content.
* Comfortable working in a fast-moving, scaling matrix organisation
What’s in it for you:
We’ll enable you to challenge yourself. Think bigger than you ever have before and make history in the process. There will be huge opportunities for you to learn new things and develop yourself. Growing with us and making your mark. You’ll be based in Central London (when we’re not working remotely), in stunning offices with a team of friendly people. You’ll have 29 days’ holiday so you can take some downtime whenever you need it and you’ll never work on your birthday again. You’ll get a pension plan that supports you for the future, and an employee discount perk that is in a class of its own.
More about us:
At Vashi, we don’t just sell fine jewellery. By making it easy for everyone to create a bespoke piece, we’re on a mission to transform the entire industry. It’s an extraordinary opportunity – and we’re looking for exceptional people who find it as exciting as we do.
Our culture is built around six key values: be yourself, be fair, be friendly, be collaborative, be daring and be ethical.
These values come to life every time we interact with our customers, and they’re at the heart of everything we do for our people too. From our company benefits, which include a range of wellbeing initiatives as well as financial support and advice, to our warm, welcoming working environment, we’re building the Vashi culture and community from the ground up to create better jewellery in a better way