*Senior Brand Manager – Oncology – Berkshire*
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career in an environment where you will have full accountability and visibility and in return substantial opportunity for excellent rewards and recognition.
The Marketing team is a group of dynamic individuals who are positive, passionate, enthusiastic, and hardworking.
Reporting directly to the Business Unit Head Oncology for the UK, the Senior Brand Manager Oncology primary role is to lead and operationally manage the implementation of the product-specific marketing strategies for pre- and post-launch assets – within the UK as well as specific initiatives and projects in support of successful pan-European commercialization in Oncology.
Within their role, they will drive the operationalization of brand strategy at local level (including the implementation of marketing activities) upon guidance of the Cluster Leadership Team and in close collaboration with the country commercial and medical teams as well as the European marketing functions.
Additionally, you will:
* Collaborate throughout the organisation and externally to meet brand and corporate objectives
* Successfully run projects from the marketing team to implement brand plan tactics
* Drive marketing and digital excellence
* Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with all relevant stakeholders
* Ensuring both personal and cross functional team expertise of market, competitors and brand clinical data is maintained
* To fully comply with corporate governance requirements and internal/external regulations as required
* To actively support brand activities to drive customer engagement
Technical/Professional Knowledge required:
* Extensive previous pharmaceutical marketing experience
* Significant and extensive knowledge and experience of project management across a range of brands, therapy areas and customer groups
* Demonstrable experience of designing highly effective marketing tactics across a variety of channels, including integrated digital platforms
* Excellent team working, communication, engagement, and presentation skills
* Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision whilst juggling a demanding and varied workload
* ABPI qualified
* Experience of working in Oncology, Haematology or medicines funded by Specialised
* Commissioning would be advantageous
* Launching brand(s) through the NICE Technological appraisal process
* Broad knowledge of medical affairs, market access and pricing/reimbursement functions and inter relationships.
Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity.
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please apply online or contact Danny Walsh at CHASE on
Reference Number: 31859