CGP’s product range is more diverse than ever, from our best-selling revision guides and workbooks to our colourful activity books and online tests. As a Publishing Assistant in the Design team, you don’t need any publishing or design experience – but you will need a passion for what we do and a keen eye to make sure our products stay on-brand.
You’ll thrive on juggling multiple projects and changing priorities, as well as enjoy solving problems without too much guidance. You’ll also have:
– A good degree and great A-Levels
– Superb organisational skills
– Meticulous attention to detail and an instinct for what looks good
– The confidence to work with people at all levels
– A desire to learn InDesign and other relevant software
What will you be doing?
You’ll work closely with many departments including Marketing, Product Development and Editing, so there’ll be a huge amount of variety. Your days could involve:
– Organising the re-design of a cover range – from basic concept to final printed version
– Helping to create a new look for an existing product
– Co-ordinating all design work to ensure approval and sign off from the senior team
– Working with our digital team to help design online products
To apply, select the apply button and send us your CV and a cracking covering letter telling us why you’d love to join us here in the beautiful Lake District.
Closing Date: Monday 29th November 2021.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Publishing Production Assistant, Part Time, Production Assistant, Print Production Assistant, Print Production, Content Production Assistant, Publishing Production Co-ordinator, Publishing.