Space & Time is experiencing rapid growth and as such, there is an opportunity to become part of the ongoing success story of this award winning, independent agency.
Space & Time has offices across the UK, giving us countless connections and a huge amount of collective experience. We are Google Premier Partners, Microsoft Advertising Partners, Facebook Marketing Partners, and are recommended by The Drum. Our clients work in retail, property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport, leisure & tourism. But what really sets us apart is our people, our values and our willingness to go further to get results.
Growth Marketing is our goal; with an on-going pursuit of value and driven by our commercial mindset, we aim for strategic and commercial alignment with our clients, unlocking even greater outcomes and long-term value creation from their marketing.
To deliver outstanding results across all contents (Display, Video, Mobile). You will report into the Head of Programmatic, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to plan, set up, monitor, and optimise multiple campaigns.
You will be responsible for the preparation, activation, optimisation, and performance analysis for your allocated accounts You will need to deliver regular reports and actionable insight to both clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results, and offering suggestions for continued improvement. A major part of your role will consist in producing recommendation and insights.
At least 2 years’ experience working within a paid media position. Agency experience is strongly preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook. A strong passion for all forms of digital paid media is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
* Liaise with internal stakeholders and build effective working relationships.
* Mediate with clients and present within meetings.
* Effectively manage expectations according to relevant SLAs, priorities and bandwidth
* Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis & insight into performance
* Demonstrate understanding of the programmatic ecosystem between platforms and partners relationships.
* Liaise with platform owners to troubleshoot issues.
* Deliver client meetings with consolidated reporting and PowerPoint.
* Effectively implement client budgets, correctly utilising media spend throughout the month.
* Liaise with other team members to deliver best in class campaign delivery.
Leadership & Initiative
* Share learnings with colleagues across platforms.
* Conduct strategy audits to identify new solutions & ideas for both clients & internal stakeholders.
* Undertake relevant platform exams & accreditations.
* Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by Space & Time clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required.
* Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
* Demonstrate an appetite in testing new strategies.
A vibrant and progressive Growth Marketing agency boasting two decades of innovation, diversification and sustained growth. A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment.
We’re especially invested in the culture of our business and have worked hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment across all five of our offices.
Join a team of professionals that take pride in delivering outstanding work for our clients.
Employees benefit from:
* Remote working
* Flexible working
* Quarterly funded socials
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Agency-funded LinkedIn Learning subscription
* Cycle2Work scheme
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Generous holiday allowance
* Birthday early finish
* Free fresh fruit
* Office drinks fridge
This agency is on a transformational growth trajectory and we would love to take you with us.
Space & Time is committed to providing a workplace that actively embraces diversity, is inclusive of all and free from discrimination and harassment