Salary: £32k – 35k per year
Production Designer and Studio Manager, Cambridge (Hybrid working) –
We’re partnering with one of our favourite Cambridge based agencies to recruiting a Production Designer/Studio Manager to head up a brilliant design team and oversee a plethora of artwork based projects. We’re looking for a confident team leader with previous agency experience.
In return they’re offering a brilliant culture, super collaborative with enviable soft benefits, great holiday and a hybrid working week!
– At least 2-4 years in an agency environment, working on a mix of print and digital design projects
– Confident team leadership skills, ideally with experience managing direct reports or at least the ability to manage the workloads of others
– Expert skills across Adobe CS, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
– Exceptional project management and ability to manage conflicting deadlines
– Experience working within brand guidelines and to the highest standard
– Managing a brilliant team of artworkers/ad designers, and leading them through a plethora of design projects, mentoring, inspiring and motivating!
– Delegating projects to the team and sourcing extra resources when necessary
– Some client management and supplier communications
– Driving design projects, within branded guidelines
– Occasionally media buying for client, as instructed by them
Ts and Cs
This is brilliant opportunity to join a successful agency, offering great career opportunities, an innovative working environment, enviable benefits and reputable clients. Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role could be of interest to those living in Royston, Cambridge, Newmarket, Peterborough, Bedford, Haverhill, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Sawston and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.