Church Crookham, Hampshire
Job Profile Summary Product Manager
Are you interested in making a difference in the world? Climate change is one of the most critical issues of our time and we need bold leaders who want be part of the solution. bp is on a mission to become the largest green energy provider in the world by 2030 and reach net zero by 2050.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be part of the Digital Engineering Center of Excellence (CoE) reporting directly to the VP of Digital Engineering. In this role you’ll lead technical training, documentation, and education programs across bp. This includes a software engineering bootcamp on day 1 to on-going engineering and operational excellence “best practices” trainings. You’ll use data from the software engineering community to identify gaps of knowledge and then create the right mixture of content to address those gaps.
Entity Innovation & Engineering
Job Family Group IT&S Group
Relocation available No
Travel required No
Time Type Full time
Country United Kingdom
About BP INNOVATION & ENGINEERING
Join us in creating, growing, and delivering innovation at pace, enabling us to thrive while transitioning to a net zero world. All without compromising our operational risk management.
Working with us, you can do this by:
• deploying our integrated capability and standards in service of our net zero and safety ambitions
• driving our digital transformation and pioneering new business models
• collaborating to deliver competitive customer-focused energy solutions
• originating, scaling and commercialising innovative ideas, and creating ground-breaking new businesses from them
• protecting us by assuring management of our greatest physical and digital risks
Because together we are:
• Originators, builders, guardians and disruptors
• Engineers, technologists, scientists and entrepreneurs
• Empathetic, curious, creative and inclusive