Salary: £20k – 25k per year
PR and Communications Executive, Hatfield –
The Company – PR and Communications Executive
A leading and influential Hertfordshire based charity executing critical work on a daily basis, are looking for a passionate PR and Communications Executive to join a brilliant team on an initial 6-month contract basis, with the potential to be made permanent. Having worked extensively with this charity within their marketing and comms teams, we know what a vibrant environment you will be joining.
The Role – PR and Communications Executive
The main responsibilities or this role include:
– Creating and implementing engaging stories and blogs for their website and other digital platforms
– Executing high quality media, PR and external comms across channels to drive brand awareness and the charities’ vital objective
– Work along side the team to increase brand recognition
– Liaising closely with internal and external stakeholders whilst also supporting the wider comms team
The Requirements – Senior Marketing Executive
– A tenacity for great PR and exceptional communications, with at least 1-2 years’ experience within a PR focused comms role or a related degree
– Demonstrably strong communication skills both written and verbal
– A background creating engaging, informative, and compelling copy across digital and printed channels is desirable
– Experience using Photoshop, Canva and Illustrator is an advantage, but not essential
This role within this growing charity offers great career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment.
Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Letchworth, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Hatfield, Hertford, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton, Hemel Hempstead and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.