London, W11(hybrid working available)
We’re big group, an independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything we do. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping our clients connect with their markets and customers. Whether it’s an immersive event or an award-winning integrated campaign, we always find the big solution.
We’re now looking for a PPC Manager to join our dedicated performance marketing team.
– Salary of £35,000 – £45,000 per annum DOE
– 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
– Health insurance
– Pension scheme
– Profit share
– Cycle to work scheme
– Duvet day
– A welcoming and friendly office environment
– Computer scheme – make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is passionate about, and has experience of, PPC, to take the next step in their career with our successful, multi-award-winning agency.
Joining a close-knit team, you will have the chance to grow and develop your range of skills within an innovative environment.
What’s more, we believe that a healthy work/life balance is key to keeping our people happy, creative and productive and offer an array of great benefits and social events that bring the whole company together. Sound interesting? Then apply today!
As a PPC Manager, you will work on our client’s paid media campaigns and develop and implement the PPC strategy accordingly.
Supporting the Director of Search & Data, you will be tasked with writing ad copy, conducting keyword research, analysing and optimising campaign performance and writing reports.
Staying on top of current trends within the PPC sector, you will also be a key member of the search team and will offer advice and recommendations to account managers and decision makers to help maximise ROI.
Additionally, you will:
– Manage PPC campaign implementation
– Work with the design teams to develop high quality ads
– Attend regular team catch ups and support client meetings
– Produce accurate monthly reporting of results to clients
– Ensure client budgets are agreed and managed accordingly
To join us as a PPC Manager, you will need:
– Experience in effective PPC management and optimisation
– Experience in search, display, shopping, local, paid social and programmatic campaigns
– Expert knowledge and confidence using ads on Google, Bing Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn
– A knowledge of all paid media channels
– Strong Google Analytics knowledge and data analysis skills
– Familiarity with PPC software and tools
– To be a team player, with excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude
– An analytical mind, with the ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
– Strong organisational and time management skills
Experience with Google Data Studio or a similar toolset for data visualisation would be beneficial to your application, as would experience with PPC management software. Basic copywriting skills would also be advantageous, as would HTML experience. An understanding of web technology would be desirable, as would experience in client management. Experience of SEO would be equally favourable, as would experience with Search Console.
Other organisations may call this role Pay Per Click Manager, Paid Search Manager, PPC Campaign Manager, PPC Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist, or Digital Project Manager.
Webrecruit and big group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for your next challenge as a PPC Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency