Fantastic opportunity for a PPC/Search Engine Marketing Professional looking to take the next step in their digital career and join our search team in Manchester.
Working for Space & Time the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing PPC Team across our network of offices (London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Reigate).
The agency is expanding fast, and this is an amazing opportunity to play your own part in its growth by managing PPC campaigns for one of the agencies key clients.
Campaign Management Responsibilities
* Mastering internal tools required to deliver efficient and profitable PPC campaigns.
* Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors and testing.
* Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
* Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
* Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns.
Google Qualified Individual.
Understanding of Google Analytics and other web analytics packages.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities to the PPC Team Manager.
Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
Possesses strong customer telephone and face to face skills.
Is confident and articulate in meetings (internal and external).
Possesses the requisite project management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
Possesses strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents.
* A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
* Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
* Highly analytical and data driven.
* Numerate and articulate.
* An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
* Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
* Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
* Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
Space & Time are a firm believer in training at all levels and work closely with Google so that all PPC search staff are up to speed with the latest solutions, products and best practices.
Space & Time is a multimedia channel planning agency. The successful candidate will gain insight into all aspects of media marketing (digital, creative, media planning/buying) and receive the following fantastic benefits:
Culture and Benefits
A vibrant and progressive Growth Marketing agency boasting two decades of innovation, diversification and sustained growth. A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment.
We’re especially invested in the culture of our business and have worked hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment across all five of our offices.
Join a team of professionals that take pride in delivering outstanding work for our clients.
Employees benefit from:
* Remote working
* Flexible working
* Quarterly funded socials
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Agency-funded LinkedIn Learning subscription
* Cycle2Work scheme
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Generous holiday allowance
* Birthday early finish
* Free fresh fruit
* Office drinks fridge
This agency is on a transformational growth trajectory and we would love to take you with us.
Space & Time is committed to providing a workplace that actively embraces diversity, is inclusive of all and free from discrimination and harassment