The agency’s social media department is experiencing rapid growth and as such there is an opportunity to join the team of this highly successful, award winning independent media agency and become part of their ongoing success story. The social team concentrates on paid social advertising and content management, particularly on Facebook and principally for clients in the property sector. You will report into the Social Team Manager. This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage & optimise campaigns across various social media channels.
Responsible for activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns. Specifically including:
* Govern campaign strategy, manage & optimise social campaigns, report into clients & colleagues.
* Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across paid social.
* Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
* Regularly check client credit and budgets.
* Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
* Liaise with media owners (e.g. Facebook and Twitter) to trouble-shoot issues.
Other duties include
* Create proposals, including recommendations on budget weighting, target audience, and KPIs.
* Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets & repurpose where required.
* Deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
* Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
Who is the agency looking for?
* At least 1-year experience working within a paid media position. Agency experience in a paid social position is preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within various biddable media channels.
* Have demonstrable experience of planning & activating paid campaigns across social channels.
* A commercially focused, analytical, can-do approach.
* A strong passion for all forms of digital advertising.
* A sound understanding of bid management tools.
* Advanced working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
* The ability to organise tasks & adjust priorities depending on changing workflows, whilst exhibiting attention to detail at all times.
* An excellent attitude & ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive outlook.
* Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
* Relishes the prospect of working across multiple accounts & platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
Culture & Benefits
A vibrant and progressive Growth Marketing agency boasting two decades of innovation, diversification and sustained growth. A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment.
We’re especially invested in the culture of our business and have worked hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment across all five of our offices.
Join a team of professionals that take pride in delivering outstanding work for our clients.
Employees benefit from:
Quarterly funded socials
Discretionary bonus scheme
Agency-funded LinkedIn Learning subscription
Interest-free season ticket loans
Generous holiday allowance
Birthday early finish
Free fresh fruit
Office drinks fridge
This agency is on a transformational growth trajectory and we would love to take you with us.
Space & Time is committed to providing a workplace that actively embraces diversity, is inclusive of all and free from discrimination and harassment