Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
* Medical and Commercial Content Capability Lead -Pharma – 12-month contract – London*
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company and they have a position available for a Medical and Commercial Content Capability Lead for an initial 12- month contract.
The strategy of Content Management is to create and evolve a global end to end content management capability and expertise to support business needs while driving efficiencies and effectiveness, defining operating models to support execution, drive and define processes and procedures, and manage day-to-day operations of capabilities.
* Drive global content management strategy by proactively seeking out and develop awareness of shareable content
* Leverage experience, judgement and knowledge base of available and planned content to provide content guidance and availability of relevant medical and commercial assets and content objects to drive the reuse of content
* Develop and execute a communication plan to drive awareness of content
* Build and maintain brand’s resource guide to drive consistent global brand messaging
* Monitor and analyze metrics data, inform management and stakeholders of progress, and provide recommendations
* Manage collections of materials, both assets and content objects, ensuring content is tagged appropriately and is searchable
* Build content campaign pages within the content management system to display and communicate available content
* Advise on recommended content resource displays
* Ensure content delivery is being fulfilled as required
* Manage assigned content areas
* Build strong relationships across teams
* Set and achieve goals for driving content management growth and reuse
* Manage content delivery and publishing
* Manage and maintain metadata/taxonomy for existing content management systems
* Provide input and guidance to content as they go through Legal, Medical and Regulatory review, as needed
* Business owner for Content Management Capability responsible for identifying, developing, implementing and managing content management capabilities and execution.
* Identify reusable medical and commercial content and establish processes on how brands and markets can effectively access and reuse the content
* Manages the creation, development, integration and execution of content management capability in accordance with the content management strategy and roadmap
* Collaborates across organization (MC Hub, Information Technology, Marketing, Legal, Medical, and Regulatory, and Business Units) on planning activities and implementation of key content management capabilities
* Partners in identifying needs for content management capabilities and solution enhancement across the enterprise
* Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on content management capabilities
* Provides input into overarching content management strategy
* Provides input into agency management ratings for performance and feedback
* Partners in developing and maintaining operational models in partnership with key stakeholders for assigned content management capability
In order to apply for the Medical and Commercial Content Capability Lead contract, you should possess a degree and have significant experience on content management capability and systems with deep expertise in content review and approval and storage, including modularized and strategy and execution.
A deep understanding of Pharmaceutical marketing tactics/assets and creative design process (exposure to a regulated environment) is a must. You should be proficient in understanding creative assets files and structure including digital assets and understanding and maintaining metadata/taxonomy schemes. You must have a proven track record of collaborating with other teams to build relationships and alignment, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with excellent planning, prioritization, management, and organizational skills. Project Management skills are a plus.
Before you apply for this position it is vital that you are in possession of an EU or UK passport or relevant visa to work without restrictions in the UK.
To apply for this position or if you want to discuss other roles that we are working on, please do not hesitate to contact Roberta Atkins on