Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Advertising and Campaign Marketing team are responsible for all ATL marketing from Brand to performance marketing across all channels – TV, Radio, Digital, Social, PR etc. This role sits within the Sky Broadband marketing team, which consists of four key pillars; ‘Advertising and Campaigns’, ‘Customer’, ‘Product’ and ‘Planning’.
What you’ll do:
Planning and evaluation
* Work with Planning Manager to recommend the right marketing activity within the annual plan
* Develop quarterly communications and marketing laydown to drive quarterly performance across all ATL marketing channels
* Robust understanding of campaign performance and learnings, in order to learn and improve future campaigns
* Work with external media and creative agencies to deliver world class marketing plans to drive consideration, desire and conversion
* Develop compelling campaign messaging hierarchy with competitive differentiation while maintaining legal compliance and clarity
* Build innovation and test and learn plans to ensure communications are always evolving and progressing in their effectiveness
* Take stakeholders on the journey to make sure everyone is pushing in the same direction best utilising the matrix organisation
* Work with Commercial to build channel and deployment strategies to optimise performance against campaign objectives
* Develop strong relationships with agency partners to develop best in class creative and media solutions, sometimes at pace
What you’ll bring:
* Creative judgement – Strong creative eye. Ability to think from the consumers’ perspective and provide clear and articulate feedback that makes the work better. Manage briefing and delivering creative across multiple agencies
* Advertising expert – a proven experience working on multi-channel marketing campaigns. Experience of brand and direct response preferred.
* Restless curiosity for consumer insight and campaign performance – looking at our category insights in different ways and continuously striving to understand how campaigns performed so that we can improve
* Brilliant collaborator and strong relationship skills – able to work across a matrix organisation and foster strong relationships with agencies
* Positive Energy – High Energy to drive and motivate the team as well as work across functions to get the job done
* Presentation skills – Credible and able to present and work to senior leadership team at Sky, with excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate views clearly
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.