Johnsons Workwear Ltd
Our Marketing team is looking for another creative genius to join their small but very busy team.
You’ll mostly be helping with our online presence including websites and social media, so you’ll know all about using a CMS, Google analytics, SEO tactics, Google My Business and more. It’s not just digital you’ll work on though, you’ll be getting involved in all sorts from organising exhibitions and conferences to proofing and contributing to the inhouse magazine and helping our Sales teams with contract winning material.
Strong English skills and communications experience is essential, along with a solid understanding of brand. You’ll also have experience of working with suppliers and all levels of employees within an organisation.
*Main job responsibilities would include;*
* Working with internal customers to identify needs and produce high quality marketing material
* Create engaging campaigns as part of our business development activity
* Managing digital marketing campaigns with our specialist digital agency including optimising online content exposure and audience interaction through SEO, pay-per-click (PPC) etc
* Creating copy and updating company websites, overseeing website traffic and enhancing website functionality
* Building content for social media platforms and developing our presence online
* Creating dynamic content to support marketing strategies (written, graphic, audio, video etc.)
* Working with wider team to develop and execute marketing strategies and offer support where needed
* Supporting the Graphic Designer with proofreading and editing of material
* Other duties including management of Trello software, keeping our marketing documents up to date, providing fresh content for the intranet, being first port of call for department enquiries
*Ideal Candidate: *
* Demonstrable experience and track record of success in a marketing role of at least 3 years, preferably with some B2B experience
* Dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate about marketing
* Social Media and CMS platforms experience
* Knowledge and understanding of the Adobe creative suite
* Strong reporting and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
* Highly organised
*We offer a range of benefits at Johnsons Workwear including: *
* £25,000 – £26,000 per annum
* Monday to Friday hours with an early Friday finish (35.25 hours per week)
* 22 days holiday per year (rising to 25)
* Access to a company Share Save Scheme
* Employee wellness programme and referral scheme
* Company pension
* Life assurance
* Free on-site parking
* Access to an award-winning training academy dedicated to staff development
Johnsons Workwear is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of textile service solutions. We work with thousands of customers across all sorts of industries, including food manufacturers, the motor trade, engineering companies, dental surgeries and chemical plants to name a few.
Our customers range from huge multi-national household names to independently owned family businesses and we take care of every single one of them. They like us too – as we get independently reviewed by our customer base each year and always come out on top for our shape and size in our industry.
We’re an employee focused business, committed to developing our people to ensure that we have the best there is as part of our team and we’re looking for our next Workwear Hero to become part of the hugely successful Johnsons family.
Are you ready to join as one of our Workwear Heroes? Apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Wellness programmes
* Monday to Friday
* Marketing Executive: 3 years (required)
* Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (required)