Venatu Recruitment Group
*Marketing Coordinator – Harrogate – Permanent *
*Salary: * £25,000 per annum
*”Are you looking for an exciting role in Marketing in a business that has an excellent benefits package?”*
Do you sometimes feel you deserve a mention for your hard work? This business promotes a reward and recognition scheme, highlighting the people who go that extra mile and deserve to be shouted about!
*What’s in it for you!*
* 24 days holiday, increasing to 25 after one year’s service and 26 days after 2 year’s service, + 8 days bank holiday per year
* Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme – you can buy up to 10 years extra per year, and sell up to 5
* Working hours are 9 am-5.30 pm Monday to Thursday, and early finish on a Friday at 3.30 pm every week
* Remote working option, with 3 days in the office, 2 days at home should you wish to.
* 4% Employer and 5% Employee pension
* Share save scheme
* Charity Day – All employees get one day paid per year to volunteer at a charity.
* Reward and recognition scheme – The Extra Mile Awards – £200 per month available to a colleague that has gone the extra mile for the month, as well as weekly shout-outs.
* Free parking as well as free tea/coffee for all colleagues.
* Newly refurbished canteen offering weekly specials
* Cycle to work scheme
* On-site Gym
* Life Assurance & Private Medical Cover available
* Eye Test vouchers
* Regular staff events such as Christmas parties, and colleague competitions such as Pumpkin Carving competition at Halloween.
*Aim of the role: *
The role will be extremely varied but primarily is to support campaign marketing activities and work on digital channels.
The role of the marketing assistant is a key role, working alongside the campaign and digital leads supporting lead generation activity to ensure the business continues to grow and develop.
* Provide support in the execution of marketing campaigns around telesales, events, data/audience creation, and lead follow-up and allocation.
* Provide support for digital marketing, around social media, email creation, and reporting on campaigns.
* Work with sales to ensure all leads are logged and tracked correctly within the CRM system for follow up and reporting
* Management of prospect data from partners and within CRM
* Assisting in the development of effective marketing and sales campaigns, supporting the creation and ongoing maintenance of the campaign schedule.
* Support the coordination and managing of lead-generating events, pre-event promotion, lead capture on the day, and lead processing and follow-up post-event.
* Create email templates within the marketing automation platform and provide reports on email campaign performance.
*What can you bring to the role?*
* Demonstrable experience within a marketing team, ideally B2B
* Ideally worked with a CRM system previously
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Must be a team player
* Highly motivated to succeed and achieve targets
_*Do you want to learn more? Contact Jess on *_
*Why choose Venatu Recruitment Group? *
Sales & Marketing is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you are currently seeking a change in your career and feel you match the desired criteria, please do get in touch and we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.
Reference ID: JPMC1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounted or free food
* Gym membership
* On-site parking
* Monday to Friday
* Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
* Marketing: 1 year (preferred)