Technology is often integral to the success of a business. Your employees use it to communicate, store data and transact, without Technology most businesses would not be able to function. As a Managed Service Provider we make your life easier by looking after your office Technology ensuring your success. At 360 Office we understand the importance of Technology, and in order for you to focus on what you do, we take care of it for you.
Brief overview of the role
Actively enjoy solving technical problems? Want to keep your options open while earning, learning, and developing your future?
Well, we might have the right thing for you! Remit Training is recruiting on behalf of our client 360 Office for a talented IT Support Technician Apprentice to join their well-established team!
Monday to Thursday; 9:00am till 5:00pm & Friday; 9:00am till 3:00pm
Information Communications Technician – Level 3
Our client; 360 Office who don’t mind saying that “they aim to please” With many years of experience working within the Office Managed Services sector they provide their clients with both the peace of mind and confidence to work with them. Due to continuous expansion within the business, they’re looking to bring a number of Apprentices’, two of which will be Infrastructure Technicians
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide routine and emergency fault diagnosis and repair of office technology
• Maintain detailed records of repairs and maintenance works
• Maintain and provide an accurate record of stock and parts inventory
• Assist in the ordering of parts and materials for the ongoing service of office technology
• Provide setup, commissioning, and delivery of office technology products to locations around Yorkshire and beyond
• Train end-users in the proper use and training of the hardware and software provided
• Maintain accurate records for expenses, mileage, and other relevant information in line with the role
• Perform other duties as assigned by your line manager
• Perform KPI’s in line with company policy
• Influence product development by working closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to collect and digest user feedback
• Contribute to our support documents to ensure they’re clear and accurate, and research and write new content to fill any gaps
Requirements and prospects
GCSEs in Maths and English
• Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written and spoken communication.
• A technical predisposition, and the desire to learn
• Demonstrable exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
• A can-do attitude with a focus on delighting users
• The ability to convey complex technical topics with simplicity
• Team Player
• Critical Thinker/ Imaginative
• Good at relationship building
Training to be Provided
The Information Communications Technician makes their contribution through the application of infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
An Information Communications Technician (ICT) provides support to internal and/or external customers, by using tools or systems to problem solve and trouble-shoot routine and non-routine problems. This occupation supports clients/customers with their systems. They achieve this through monitoring and maintaining the systems and/or platforms to maximise productivity and user experience.
There are 3 pathways within this Apprenticeship which include:
A Support Technician
A Network Technician
A Digital Communications Technician
As a result, you will achieve:
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you will have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives).