Michael Page UK
Chance to develop and deliver an Individual Giving Strategy.
Project managing the development and implementation of fundraising strategy.
About Our Client
The client is an NHS organisation based in Surrey.
– Develop a three-year Individual Giving strategy to meet the immediate and longer-term needs of the charity.
– Develop and implement a strategy for in memory giving.
– Manage the Supporter Care Officer to ensure donors are thanked.
– Updating the database and using information from it to provide an analysis of supporter information.
– Undertake an audit of the main supporter database to identify and research donor prospects and insights.
– Identify and develop necessary systems and processes to support the growth of individual donor income.
– Work with the charity team to identify funders and prospects which overlap into other areas of giving to share leads and contacts, identifying links and opportunities to maximise charity income and influence.
– Regularly analyse the database to ensure all opportunities to engage donors and prospects are utilised.
– Develop and deliver marketing campaigns using digital, print and telephone channels.
– Ensure Individual Giving content is effective and up to date on all charity communication channels including website, social media and in print.
– Manage a continuous cycle of testing new channels and developing acquisition and retention individual giving products, based on audience insight and sector trends.
– Work across the charity to identify relevant prospects, co-ordinate approaches and steward donors appropriately.
– Build and develop cross-organisational relationships to facilitate fundraising and strengthen the organisation’s understanding of Individual Giving.
– Responsible for managing In Memory giving and the Supporter Care Officer.
– Regularly dealing with grieving families and the traumatic and highly emotional and distressing circumstances that they are going through.
– Prepare monthly fundraising reports for the Head of Fundraising and Director.
– Carry out a monthly reconciliation exercise with the Finance team.
The Successful Applicant
– Demonstrable experience of achieving income against agreed targets.
– Line management experience.
– Experience of income generation from direct marketing campaigns (acquisition and/or retention) across a variety of offline and digital channels.
– Experience of using databases for targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis and how to apply these learnings to future campaigns.
– Experience of developing and delivering effective stewardship journeys for multiple audiences.
– Demonstrable experience of recruiting new donors.
What’s on Offer
I will be sourcing this role w/c 13/09 so please do not panic if you don’t hear anything!
Quote job ref