Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
o Work with the Planning lead to recommend the right targeted customer activity within the annual plan
o Develop quarterly 121 communications and customer marketing laydown to drive quarterly performance across targeted customer and prospect communications.
* 121 communications:
o Lead your team to deliver a full programme of targeted customer communications driving upsell, cross sell and engagement (DM, EM, Digital etc); briefing and managing creative agencies, delivering best in class campaigns
o Through our Sky Adsmart technology you will lead on development and execution of annual £10m+ TV campaigns specifically targeted to different cohorts of our customer base.
o Customer communications strategies; work together with the Base Management Customer Communications team on the customer targeting, channel and deployment strategy together to ensure we optimise the performance objectives and drive innovation in our campaigns, across upgrades, in-life and retention
o Robust understanding of campaign performance and learnings, in order to learn and improve future campaigns
* Managing and leading a team:
o Managing campaigns and resource across a team with different levels, providing clear direction and ensuring that team members are engaged, have broad roles and development opportunities
o Developing strong relationships with agency partners in order to make best in class creative and media solutions
o Developing strong relationships with internal and external partners in order to maximise campaign performance
What you’ll bring:
* Creative Judgement – strong creative eye. Ability to think from the consumers’ perspective and provide clear and articulate feedback that makes the work better
* Targeted communications expert – experience of targeted customer communications at scale; briefing and delivering creative, managing multiple agencies, optimising customer contact strategy for optimum return
* Restless curiosity for consumer insight and campaign performance – looking at our category insights in different ways and continuously striving to understand how campaigns performed so that we can improve
* Brilliant collaborator and strong relationship skills– able to work across a matrix organisation and foster strong relationships with agencies
* Positive Energy– High Energy to drive and motivate the team as well as work across functions to get the job done
* Presentation skills – Credible and able to present and work with the C-Suite leadership team at Sky, with excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate views clearly
* Great people leader:
– Manage resource across the team for multiple campaigns
– Able to build a team coach, mentor and train a mix of individuals to deliver for Sky
– Provide visible leadership for a high achieving team, giving clear direction and leading from the front
– Ensure that the Sky behaviours are embedded within the team, inclusive of equal opportunities and the diversity agenda
Department & Team Overview:
The role sits within the marketing team, which consists of four key pillars: ‘Advertising and Campaigns’, ‘Customer’, Product and ‘Planning’.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Fantastic office campus in West London (Gym, Restaurants, Coffee shops, Waitrose and much more)
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.