Graphic Design Manager – Events & Exhibitions venue – London
Are you a Graphic Designer with Digital skills looking for your next exciting opportunity?
DNA Recruit are working with a world class venue, who host over 400 events annually. They pride themselves on placing their employees at the heart of their business and can offer an amazing positive work culture.
DNA are recruiting for an experienced Graphic Designer, who is comfortable dealing with clients of all levels and supporting the sales process. Previous events/venue experience would be ideal but not essential and must be an all-round team player who is looking to work for an amazing employer with a fantastic work culture.
* Support Media Sales Team with graphic design services
* Creation of the house analogue, digital ads and signage
* Marketing Support
* Previous events/venue experience would be ideal
* Advanced level of computer literacy, confident with Microsoft Outlook Suite and MacBook
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, photoshop, in-design and video editing suites along with creative skills
* Proven ability to demonstrate high level of client satisfaction and expertise in design solutions
* Evidence of having relevant technical knowledge and familiar with design tolls and processes
* A portfolio of work that demonstrates the required technical and creative capability
Salary: up to £38K DOE + Bonus
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send your CV to me via the “link” below to be considered. I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what my client is looking for.