Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Global Platform Sales Process Coordinator – Central London, 12-months fixed term contract, up to £42,3k per annum plus benefits.
My Client, world’s best known leader in technology sector famous for its search engine along with other fantastic products, is looking for a Global Platform Sales Process Coordinator!
The Marketing Partners team in Global Client & Agency Solutions supports our Marketing Partners across our platform ecosystem. Within our commercial business unit we help these partners implement, operate, advise, and support Solutions for their marketers clients billing and contracting needs.
* Support channel account teams with the development of scaled resources for partners
* Work with the Legal team on contracting for complex clients.
* Customer-facing billing and contracting troubleshooting work, coordinating closely with GS billing, collections, RBXs, AMER Billing Specialists and other teams to streamline issue resolution so that GCAS Sales ) can focus on strategic sales projects.
* Consolidate billing and contracting expertise in a hub with other TVCs to foster best practice sharing and streamlined processes/workflows and end to end resolution of billing and contracting issues.
* High Level knowledge on Google Platforms (Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, Google Ads, Youtube)
* 2+ years of experience in sales support, with technology background and knowledge of digital marketing ecosystem
* Demonstrated strategic and analytical approach; extremely organized and process oriented
* Strong ability to navigate ambiguity, manage competing priorities and exercise good judgment in a dynamic environment, proactive entrepreneurial mindset
* Strong ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to execute on diverse and challenging deployments
* Experience with Salesforce would be an advantage
If you have above experience and expertise – apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!