Role: Project Management Analyst
Salary:£47,100 rising to £54,255
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 18:00
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Project Manager, based at our Tamworth Office in the UK.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop within the business and play a key part in shaping the future of ALDI globally. Your role will be to manage projects running through the service design team, which focus on the design and optimization of new and current business services within the Customer Interaction Domain (areas of responsibility span our customer interfaces which include Web, Mobile, CRM and Marketing areas ), to enhance ALDI’s digital presence globally in the Retail sector.
As project manager, you will be responsible for the organisation of multiple projects through each phase of operation, setting timelines and logging risks and requirements for on time delivery. Being aware of business strategies and purpose behind projects, you will work closely with Service Leads and Managers as well as aligning with external stakeholders, to control issues that present risk and drive plans that facilitate successful delivery. You will reinforce high performance across the team; ensuring teams hit key milestones and output within agreed timeframes to expected quality and continually influence improvements that streamline ways of working.
The role is UK based, but regular travel on demand across the ALDI South group should be expected as per the needs of the project, or upon request of their direct leader.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Project Management
• Experienced with IT software procurement and implementation projects
• Experienced in a range of Agile and Lean tools and techniques, with an ability to coach the team. (E.g., you need to know what the tools are, how to apply them and adapt them around specific teams, projects and individual needs.)
• Demonstrate responsibility for the translation and measurement of value in relation to business objectives and customer centricity (what you put in and what you will get out).
• Providing the team with situational awareness of work and priorities across initiatives
• Ability to manage budgets and resources effectively within project constraints
• Respond to challenge in a timely and diplomatic manner
• Identify risks and how to route these to the most relevant stakeholders
• Manage decision ticket processes
• Agile methodology
• Team ceremonies and organization
• Documenting meeting agendas and minutes
• Communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context
• Experience of working in software implementation projects
• Project Management Qualifications (e.g. APM, PRINCE2)
• Degree in relevant subject area
• Ability to help build schedules and deliver work on time without budget constraints
• Experience working in Customer Interaction related projects or departments
• Establish agile feedback loops for teams
• Evaluate and develop working practices to continually achieve effective delivery
• Ability to adapt communication around the needs of different stakeholders
• Decision and risk process development
• Advanced knowledge / experience with Jira and Confluence
• Exposure to CI relevant technology areas (e.g. web content management, Mobile Apps, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing campaign planning and execution
Holidays – 25 Days plus Bank Holidays
In-Office Flexi Time
Aldi Perks – Bike to work scheme, discounted gym membership, shopping and travel discounts & many more.