*Global Brand Manager – Oncology – Hertfordshire*
This family owned Global Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They now seek a talented Marketer to join their highly successful Global Oncology team, where you will play a lead role supporting the strategic development and tactical implementation of marketing programs for in-line indications as well as supporting the tactical implementation of launch preparation for potential approvals of additional indications.
The Brand Manager will assist in designing, implementing and evaluating promotional activities; work in a matrix environment by managing relationships with external agencies and championing brand strategies and priorities with internal business partners; ensuring projects meet regulatory/legal requirements and are completed within scope; assist in monitoring marketing program performance and implementing changes as needed; assist in analyzing market data to identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats.
The Brand Manager may focus efforts on developing tactics for one or more of the following key areas:
* Professional/HCP, digital and print
* Digital and print non-personal promotion (NPP)
* Key Opinion Leader (KOL) development including advisory boards, speaker bureau and speaker engagements
* Congress activities
* Patient support programs
* Proven experience working in Brand Manager role
* Ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas
* Experience with local & regional market access activities
Skills and aptitude required:
* Excellent communication skills & ability to collaborate across a wide range of stakeholders
* Strong analytical abilities
* Possess a strong sense of responsibility and have a good track record of working independently and meeting strict deadlines
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call Danny Walsh on
Reference Number: 31945