Digital Marketing Web Designer
Wixroyd is one of the UK’s biggest online engineering component suppliers to the engineering industry and mechanical engineers. We have gained a reputation for high quality, innovative products, with year-on-year sales growth.
Business growth has necessitated a re-location to a bigger, purpose-built warehouse in Chichester and this move offers an exciting opportunity for new staff members to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment, where an employee’s hard work and commitment to the business are recognised.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, conscientious and organised Web Designer with experience to join our Marketing & Data Management Team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Web Designer
* Generate and update website & e-mail content (products, content, promotions)
Requirements and skills needed for the Digital Marketing Web Designer
* Previous experience with websites or e-Commerce CMS.
* Strong interest in Digital Marketing and e-Commerce
* Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context
Skills & Requirements
* Strong web design skills with HTML & CSS (additional knowledge of Python advantageous)
* Create collateral such as PDF reports, html web pages, email templates.
* Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
* Responsible for design and maintenance of company website and marketing materials
* To create collateral that communicates new product features and marketing messages.
* Contribute maintaining company brand design guidelines.
* Online Marketing
* Content Marketing
* Communicate and present effectively ideas and designs in a highly-collaborative environment.
* Present design concepts of collateral to stakeholders.
* Good knowledge and experience in manipulating data.
* Excellent experience using Microsoft Office Platform (Excel, Word etc)
* Creative and innovative with attention to detail
* Excellent CSS and HTML skill.
* Rock solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Wordpress theming
* Awareness of UX design principles and user-centred design processes
* Organisation, workload and time management
* Excellent problem solving
* Clear communicator and works well under pressure.
* Graphic design: 3 years (Required)
Salary, Working Hours and Holiday:
* Salary £24,000 – £26,000 per annum (depending on level of experience)
* 2 Group Hours – Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm and 9.30am – 6pm. You will be expected to alternate both group hours on a weekly basis.
* 3 months probation period.
* 25 working days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
The safety of our Team Members is of the highest importance. There are protocols in place for work – spaces and a full risk assessment is in place. During national COVID restrictions we assess ability to work remotely – this is otherwise an office – based position within our marketing and data management team