Salary: £30k – 35k per year
Digital Marketing Specialist, Cambridge –
A Cambridge based creative agency, are looking for a digitally savvy marketer to join their vibrant team and lead on digital activities for the agency and some core clients, with he view to build up a digital department.
With hybrid working and masses of development opportunity, it’s the most opportune time to join.
– Planning and executing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for clients and the agency
– Utilizing organic, paid, email and socials to drive marketing activities
– Monitoring and reporting on digital activity, utilising Google Analytics
– Utilizing Google Ads, Google Data Studio and Facebook Ads Manager
– At least 2-4 years experience working in a fast paced marketing position, ideally agency side although not a necessity
– Confident skills within SEO, with capable abilities driving SEM, PPC and paid campaigns
– Demonstrable ability to execute email marketing campaigns and most importantly, track all digital activity
– A hunger to develop this digital space in the company and an interest in staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices
Ts and Cs
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing agency, with hybrid working. Most commutable for those based in Huntingdon, St Neots, St Ives, Biggleswade, Royston, Baldock, Letchworth, Stevenage, Haverhill, Red Lodge and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant’s job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.