Grow with One Act
One Act is a global startup engaged in software development and AI technology development.
One Act built the AI-powered trusted marketplace PieceX – for buying and selling vetted and approved source code. From enterprise technology companies to individual developers, we enable our sellers to monetize the unique code they develop while empowering our buyers to purchase high quality source code inspected by our dedicated QA team, decreasing their development time and engineering costs by more than 80%!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for our marketplace PieceX.
The key responsibilities for Digital Marketing Manager position includes:
•Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display
•advertising campaigns (Google / Facebook / LinkedIn Ads)
Design, build and maintain our social media presence (Facebook / Twitter / Instagram and LinkedIn pages)
•Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
•Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
•Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customertouch points
•Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
•Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
The successful applicant:
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns / Facebook Ad campaigns
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Who you are:
• Self-motivated/self-starter with a passion and willingness to grow with the company.
• Willing to work with different teams located in different regions of the world and show flexibility in adjusting to different timezones whenever required
• Open to learning technologies, opportunities and feedback
Looking forward to hearing from you!!
This job was originally posted on Jora UK