Brief overview of the role
Do you want an exciting career in Digital Marketing? Want to gain a Level 3 Qualification whilst earning a fantastic salary
Remit Training is proudly recruiting on behalf of Viaduct Generation for a creative and committed individual.
Monday- Friday 9-5
You will need to have a thorough understanding of the internet and social media
Roles and Responsabilites
You will need to have a thorough understanding of the internet and social media.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A high standard of Internet research and analysis skills
• Working towards Digital Marketing Strategies both digitally and written
• Updating Website
• Control of Social Media
• Creating and monitoring Social Media Campaigns
• Discussing ideas with team and clients
• Integrity and initiative
• Great time management and work efficiency
• Excellent project management and reporting skills
Requirements and prospects
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
• English must be at A/B at GCSE level as you will be doing a lot of written marketing campaigns.
• IT Literate,
• Social Media Exposure,
• Excellent Communication Skills,
• Ability to demonstrate initiative.
• Team Player
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
A career in Digital Marketing
Can you Travel?
Can you manage the wage?