Furniture Retailer and Showroom
Brief overview of the role
OneStop -Furniture is seeking an apprentice working towards a Digital marketing level 3. Want to develop your Digital marketing skills in a fast-growing and dynamic workplace? OneStop -Furniture is looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about expanding their Digital marketing and marketing knowledge.
Monday – Saturday 10am-5pm
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will study and work towards a Level 3 qualification over a 16-month program. You will mix a classroom with a work program that is both fulfilling and exciting.
We recognize that marketing plays a huge part in the commercial success of our business; it helps us to get our message out in the wider world, as well as supporting the Discovery team to deliver for our clients, candidates, and delegates.
In this role, you will play a key part in driving OneStop- Furniture. You will form part of the team responsible for raising our brand presence using various platforms including social media and SEO!
There is a wide scope of marketing activities you could get involved in- from Managing our Social Media platforms to build brand awareness and drive revenue, to creating engaging content. This role will allow you to get involved across the whole marketing mix.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• This role is heavily focussed on SEO, as the goal is to drive the increase of the business online.
• Planning and delivering social media content to increase our online presence.
• Monitoring social media channels, identifying opportunities for engagement.
• Content creation.
• Editing, maintaining, and uploading content on our website.
• Supporting the creation and distribution of marketing campaigns. Advertising campaigns and agreeing budgets.
• Optimising content and helping to identify opportunities to drive traffic to our website.
Requirements and prospects
GCSE’S in English and Maths from Grades 9-4.
• Has experience using different SM channels to include Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and understands their functions.
• Has some previous experience in updating website content.
• Has prior experience in producing photos, videos, and digital images.
• Has very strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Some previous Digital Marketing Experience.
• Has a passion for Digital Marketing and Communications.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Team Player
• Critical Thinker
• Relationship Builder
• Can work independently.
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Progress to do Digital Marketing Level 4
• Can you manage the salary?
• Can you commute to the location?