Computer Assistance is one of the largest independent computer support companies in Oxford. Unlike other companies, we provide support to both homes and businesses with advice from viruses and hardware issues, to servers and infrastructure design. We are eager to get apprentices on board and join the growing team!
Brief overview of the role
Are you a creative individual looking to delve into the world of digital marketing? Want to turn a passion for social media into a full-time career? Remit Training is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Computer Assistance for an individual to embark on our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3. Apply Today!
9-5 Monday to Friday
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Roles and Responsibilities:
• A high standard of Internet research and analysis skills
• Working towards Digital Marketing Strategies both digitally and written
• Updating Website
• Control of Social Media
• Marketing campaigns
• Creating and monitoring Social Media Campaigns
• Discussing ideas with team and clients
• Great time management and work efficiency
• Excellent project management and reporting skills
Requirements and prospects
GCSEs in Maths and English
• IT Literate
• Social Media Exposure
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to demonstrate initiative
• Team Player
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Exciting future prospects with Computer Assistance, given that the candidate shows great competency and completes the Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship –
Can you commute to the location?