At Scholars School System , our purpose is to enable our students to achieve their maximum potential with strong support, integrity and love of learning.
Scholars School System a project of UK CURRICULUM & ACCREDITATION BODY (UKCAB) a registered charity in England & Wales (charity # ) Established in 2006.
We pride ourselves in being a modern and well-resourced institution with an ongoing commitment to updating our facilities. We strive to provide the best learning environment where our students feel safe and are motivated to excel.
We are proud to be in partnership with the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Greater Birm
Brief overview of the role
Remit Training are proud to announce this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship on behalf of Scholars School System. If you have a creative mindset and an eye for online trends, then apply today!
Digtal Marketing Level 3
£5.50 – £6.00
Birmingham B5 6BS
Role and responsibilities:
• A high standard of Internet research and analysis skills
• Working towards Digital Marketing Strategies both digitally and written
• Updating Website
• Control of Social Media
• Marketing campaigns
• Creating and monitoring Social Media Campaigns
• Discussing ideas with team and clients
• Integrity and initiative
• Great time management and work efficiency
• Excellent project management and reporting skills
Requirements and prospects
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
• English must be at A/B at GCSE level as you will be doing a lot of written marketing campaigns.
• IT Literate,
• Social Media Exposure,
• Excellent Communication Skills,
• Ability to demonstrate initiative.
• Team Player,
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
A career in Digital Marketing
Can you commute to the workplace?
Bus stops nearby
Walking distance from City Centre