largest importers, Exporters & Distributors & wholesalers in the UK. Carrying over 30,000 lines, servicing a customer base of over 14,000 throughout the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia from its central warehouse in Birmingham. Our product range such as DIY and Hardware, Hand tools, Power tools, Garden & Outdoor tools and accessories, Electrical, Electronic goods, Houseware, Household goods, Seasonal goods, Glassware, Giftware, Cosmetics, Stationery, Toys, Fancy goods, Watches, Kitchenware, Toiletries, Smoking Accessories, Plasticware, Electrical, Car Accessories. The purpose built 35,000 sq ft modern warehouse and wholesale centre is now supplying the wholesalers, exporters, traders, market traders, shopkeepers, retailers, online sellers, bulk buyers and general trade in the UK.
Brief overview of the role
Are you a creative individual with a passion for social media? Want to earn a great salary whilst working towards a Level 3 qualification? Remit Training is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Awan Marketing, for an individual to enrol on our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship. If you think you have what it takes, apply today!
Monday – Thursday 9-5
Roles and Responsibilities
· Working directly alongside the marketing manager to plan, create, schedule, and post social content
· Day to day management of social media channels
· Producing content (including writing SEO-friendly blogs and articles) to complement the SEO plans and goals for the business.
· Creating monthly and quarterly website and social media reports using Google Analytics
· Engaging with customers and candidates on social media channels
· Using Canva to create eye-catching graphics and collateral
· Creating engaging email marketing campaigns
· Brainstorming fun, new and exciting ideas to engage key audiences
· Market research
Requirements and prospects
Minimum of 6 GCSE’s or equivalent at grade 4 or above
· A strong interest in digital marketing, content creation and copywriting
· Excellent writing skills
· Strong communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of a team and independently
· Willing to take initiative and be proactive
· A creative thinker – someone who isn’t afraid to share ideas
· Appreciation for good design
• Team Player
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
A career in Digital Marketing/Marketing/Social Media Management
Can you manage the wage?
Can you commute to the location?