City Of Westminster, London
At Pico Analytics our mission is to ensure a better world through data-driven decisions and ESG bench-marking to secure a future for us all. It’s our commitment to ensure that all the firms we work with are capable of maximising performance and exceeding shareholder interests for a better planet for us all through research, strategy, quantization, and quantification.
Brief overview of the role
Digital Marketing opportunity within the Fintech and Sustainable Finance sector.
Mix of Office (Maida Vale) and Remote work with occasional visits for client meetings.
Monday to Friday
We’re Pico Analytics (), a fast growing Fintech and Sustainable Finance startup based in London, and focusing on UK and EU asset management clients.
As part of the Governing Board of the Commonwealth Human Ecology Council (CHEC) (), we have been accepted into COP26 in Glasgow in November, and we are preparing documents, organising events, marketing material (youtube/FB Live/Twitter feeds etc), and client engagement papers.
We’re preparing a set of research papers on the EU Sustainable Finance taxonomy (the SFDR) and the implementation of the Taskforce for Climate Finance Disclosures (TCFD), and also creating a sustainable analytics product that combines a Big Data architecture to analyse different ESG metrics and provide actionable recommendations to asset managers.
Industry research, produce newsletters, and help in gathering requirements for our ESG platform -Environmental, Social & Governance standards.
Relevant platform metrics on comments, replying in professional manner.
Independent analysis which will be supervised/edited by mentor before published.
Platform metrics – likes, shares, comments.
Requirements and prospects
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
1. Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and the ability to do search and analysis within Google and other news sites.
2. Self starter and ability to pick up financial/climate change/SDG industry terms.
3. Excellent skills in social media marketing, business plans, ability to summarise and post articles/feeds, and be able to conduct interviews and organise posting on our website and social media.
4. Good communication skills
Good communication skills and ability to do business development if required.
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Will be discussed at interview.