Technology is often integral to the success of a business. Your employees use it to communicate, store data and transact, without Technology most businesses would not be able to function. As a Managed Service Provider we make your life easier by looking after your office Technology ensuring your success. At 360 Office we understand the importance of Technology, and in order for you to focus on what you do, we take care of it for you.
Brief overview of the role
Looking for the chance to develop within Marketing, Content Creation and Social Media? Want to keep your options open while earning, learning, and developing your skills? Well, we might have the right thing for you! Remit are recruiting on behalf of our client 360 Office for a talented Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Monday to Thursday; 9:00am till 5:00pm & Friday; 9:00am till 3:00pm
Our client; 360 Office who don’t mind saying that “they aim to please” With many years of experience working within the Office Managed Services sector they provide their clients with both the peace of mind and confidence to work with them. Due to continuous expansion within the business, they’re looking to bring a number of Apprentices’, one of whom will be a Digital Marketer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Learn how to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns whilst using a social media strategy
• Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. This also includes the maintenance of your content across all platforms.
• Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Arrange webinars and webcasts
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
• Attend product launches and networking events
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who actively enjoys working with people and enjoys reaping the rewards of hard work. As an Apprentice, you’ll be working towards an industry accredited qualification in the Digital Marketing Level 3 standard, with numerous opportunities and support that comes with training and development.
Requirements and prospects
GCSEs in Maths and English
• A desire to beat the competition and be the best in your field of Sales
• Maintain a laser focus on quality, with top-notch written and spoken communication.
• Previous experience in sales environment would be highly beneficial but isn’t essential
• Strong communicative skills
• A high level of self motivation.
• The ability to convey technical topics with simplicity.
• A personable personality and able to build strong relationships.
• A can-do attitude with a focus on delighting users
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
The company aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives).