Classic Stone is a leading provider of kitchen worktops in the UK, we are specialist in granite, marble and quartz stones services. Our services and products aim to make your kitchen one of the best bespoke kitchens and just the way you would like it. Our services are not just restricted to providing you the best quality products but we also assist and manage all of the aspects of your requirements from beginning to end.
Brief overview of the role
Do you want an exciting career in Digital Marketing? Want to gain a Level 3 Qualification whilst earning a fantastic salary.
Remit Training is proudly recruiting on behalf of Classic Stone LTD for a creative and committed individual.
Monday -Friday 09:00- 17.30
You will need to have a thorough understanding of the internet and social media.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To present our company on different digital social platforms
• Produce newsletters
• Market/industry analysis
• Grow social following on relevant platforms: Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Requirements and prospects
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
• Passion for digital marketing and all things social media-related
• Proficient in word, excel
• Good communications skills and ability to respond to social comments in a professional manner
• Ability to research independently
• Team Player
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
A career in Digital Marketing
Can you manage on wage?