Digital Marketing Business
Brief overview of the role
Are you a creative, socially driven individual? Looking for the chance to gain onhand skills within the Marketing industry?
Remit Training is recruiting on behalf of our client STUnii, who are seeking such an individual to join them and get involved with a variety of creative duties as a Digital Marketing Apprentice!
Monday to Friday: 9:00am till 5:00pm
Our client, STUnii; As a digital platform, is proud to say they have mobile app users and a social media audience, nationwide!
Due to continuous expansion within the Business, they’re actively looking for an individual to join their team and to help implement various forms of content creation and digital media.
– Take a hands-on approach to the company digital assets, this ranges from a B2B and B2C imagery/video to data sets and analytics
– Understand and research SEO meaning in order to write the best content for SEO optimisation.
– Utilize analytics and data sets to further understand the success of campaigns created
– Understand clients needs by researching and understanding the brief fully to make appropriate recommendations
– Use social media (Linkedin, Facebook etc) to communicate with clients, engaging in conversation.
– Take the time to understand the importance of a good user experience and use the correct tools and apply learnt methods for engagement maximisation
Requirements and prospects
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
If you have the following or any of the below skills/experience this is beneficial to our client; however not all is essential as you’ll have the chance to blend and learn many of these aspects.
A keen interest in a long-term career, with commitment, dedication and drive
An understanding of the basic principles of Marketing and its use within Business
A passion for Marketing & specifically social media marketing
Bubbly, pro-active and positive mentality
Can-do attitude with a keen interest in the industry
Eagerness to learn and build a long-term career
Outgoing, excellent communicator and team player
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
For the ideal candidate, as well as the chance to achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification, they’ll also have the chance to work and receive support for Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths alongside.
There is also the opportunity for progression within the business upon successful completion of the Level 3.