Over the past few years we have regularly been asked to supply single mass flywheels to match our range of performance clutches. The development work is now done, and we’re proud to launch our new range of SMFP (Single Mass Flywheel Performance) kits.
Brief overview of the role
Do you want an exciting career in Digital Marketing? Want to gain a Level 3 Qualification whilst earning a fantastic salary
Remit Training is proudly recruiting on behalf of Black Diamond Performance for a creative and committed individual.
Monday – Friday 9-5
You will need to have a thorough understanding of the internet and social media. You will also have a keen interest in Cars and Motorbikes
Roles and Responsibilities
• A high standard of Internet research and analysis skills
• Working towards Digital Marketing Strategies both digitally and written
• Updating Website
• Control of Social Media
• Marketing campaigns
• Creating and monitoring Social Media Campaigns
• Discussing ideas with team and clients
• Integrity and initiative
• Great time management and work efficiency
• Excellent project management and reporting skills
Requirements and prospects
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
• English must be at A/B at GCSE level as you will be doing a lot of written marketing campaigns.
• IT Literate,
• Social Media Exposure,
• Excellent Communication Skills,
• Ability to demonstrate initiative.
• Team Player,
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
A career in Digital Marketing
Can you Travel?
Can you manage the wage?