Brief overview of the role
Our client; Insure Tech Scout consists of a highly experienced team of senior executives from the InsurTech, Insurance and Technology sectors that had the vision to drag the industry “kicking and screaming” into the 21st Century. Currently, in start-up mode, they feel now is the right time to bring in a Marketing Apprentice!
Monday to Friday / Flexible Working with Office & WFH Opportunities (Hours May Increase if Required)
Are you a creative, socially driven individual? Looking for the chance to gain on-hand Marketing skills?
Then this role might just be the one for you! Remit Training is recruiting on the behalf of Insure Tech Scout a new platform that connects InsurTechs with insurance companies and investors. They are in start-up mode and the founders and investors are highly experienced entrepreneurs from the insurance, innovation and technology worlds, and due to continued expansion and demand they are looking for their next team member to be a Marketing Apprentice
– Post and create social media campaigns
– Produce marketing videos, graphics, and animations
– Produce surveys
– Maintain the website
– Provide analytics on the website and social media performance
– Copywriting & producing blogs
– Communicating internally and externally to provide an excellent service
– Maintain professionalism at all times.
– Maintain a moral compass when generating sales
– Become a specialist in the Insurance Industry ensuring in-depth knowledge is up to date.
Requirements and prospects
GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths at Grade 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred
• Willingness to learn and a passion for the Marketing industry
• To be a brand advocate
• Confident and Outgoing
• Good communication skills verbal and written
• Can-do attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
• Embraces change, is methodical and is able to self-motivate.
• Time Management Skills
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Opportunity for progression for the right candidate, subject to completion of the Apprenticeship and provided the Apprentice has shown the right skills and attributes.