Coolulu is an innovative, fully vertical solution for brands, artists and athletes in creating their own brands that last.
Brief overview of the role
We are looking for an SEO/Digital Marketing Apprentice. An interest and passion for SEO and basic HTML skills would be advantageous.
Coolulu delivers world class campaigns for celebrities/influencers/sports personality. Specialising in design, and advertising, marketing, and digital creative services, opening shopify stores and supports clients.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
The successful candidate will be able to show potential to demonstrate the ability to devise, define and implement off-site and on-site optimisation strategies for clients as part of the SEO team. You would be required to keep up to date with changes in the market and SEO innovations to achieve client goals.
The scope of the job is Advertising & Marketing, namely Public Relations (PR), Digital services covering website design, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and search marketing and the final division being traditional creative services covering marketing functions such as branding creative design, work with shopify, direct mail exhibition design e-mail marketing brochure and leaflet production and so on
• Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
• Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
• Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
• SEO duties
• Develop keyword relevant text copy to be produced to assist organic SEO
• Keep up to date with SEO developments, website analysis methods and research for organic SEO
• Work with other marketing specialist as a part of wider marketing strategies
• Creation and implementation of social media activity, social media optimisation, blogs, and inbound links
• Monitoring and reporting google analytics
• Google adwords
Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
We are looking for a candidate that wants a career in Digital Marketing
Requirements and prospects
GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths at Grade 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred
Excellent verbal and written skills
Experience and knowledge of SEO (desirable)
Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Ruby)
Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
High level of attention to detail
Excellent time management and organisation skills
Good work ethic and excellent attitude
Punctual and reliable
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Will be discussed at interview
Salary review after 3 months – based on performance