St. Georges, Shropshire
Call Brian is an innovative online accident management system designed to remove the time, expense and inconvenience associated with road traffic accidents. Our primary objective is to offer support, guidance and assistance to our customers at no cost or expense to them. Call Brian has access to a nationwide network of approved repairers who will arrange for your vehicle to be uplifted, inspected and repaired with minimum inconvenience and no cost.
Brief overview of the role
Are you hardworking and passionate about online marketing? Are you interested in furthering your career prospects? Are you thinking of a career change?
This year, we are pleased to be able to offer an exciting opportunity to a lucky individual. If you are successful, you will gain experience in three key areas of digital marketing.
Monday to Friday
Call Brian.com is an automated online system to directly populate claims into the official injury claim portal via the use of a web portal and mobile phone app.
We can effectively outsource RTA cases. Allowing clients to track all claims and receive ongoing status updates.
We are looking for someone to fill the position of Digital Marketer to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
Requirements and prospects
GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualification)
• Numerate – good with numbers and arithmetic
• Analytical – methodical and analytical in thinking
• Good written English
• Some knowledge of paid search and general marketing objectives
• Good commercial acumen
• Good working knowledge of social media networks
• Knowledge of Facebook/Google advertising products would be beneficial
• Good problem solver
• General interest in social media
• Confident and articulate
• Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
• Good problem solver – can connect the dots between elements and derive a conclusion
• Organised and ethical
Training to be Provided
You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Will be discussed at the interview